What Do I need for a Mortgage?
"What documents will you be requesting from me for a loan application?"
As you get ready to purchase or refinance a mortgage, you should get your documents in order. You will be asked to provide:
• 2 months bank statements (all pages, all accounts)
• 2 years Federal tax returns (all pages, all schedules)
• 2 years W-2’s or 1099’s
• 30 days pay stubs or social security award letter
• Government issued photo ID (drivers license, passport)
• Other property owned; provide mortgage statement, homeowners insurance declaration, HOA statement, if applicable.
• If self-employed, 1 year business tax returns (all pages, all schedules).
There may be a need for additional documents to complete your mortgage application, but this is typically adequate to get the process started. Once you are prequalified, you will receive digital files via email to review and acknowledge. For the final signing and review of your closing disclosures, you will meet with the notary in your home, or at the location of your choice.
We do not charge hidden fees, require up-front mortgage application fees, or charge credit check fees.
We have built our business from positive word of mouth and referrals from past clients. We take account of your current and future financial goals and circumstances, and help you find the lowest cost of borrowing for your particular situation.
We strive to provide you with strategic guidance and intelligent solutions for your mortgage financing options. Contact us today to get started:
Teena Broumand Mortgage Team | 805-455-2719
Originating loans in a small town like Ojai, California and locating our office in Ventura, with a home office in La Jolla, we take pride in the fact that our community reaches from the Ocean to the Oaks. Should you be moving out of state, we have a network of like-minded, service-oriented brokers we can connect you with. We are easily reached online, via phone, text, or even in person. Contact us to help with your mortgage needs.